But now, O Jacob{Jessica}, listen to the Lord who created you.
O Israel, the one who formed you says,
“Do not be afraid, for I have redeemed you.
I have called you by name; you are mine.
2 When you go through deep waters,
I will be with you.
When you go through rivers of difficulty,
you will not drown.
When you walk through the fire of oppression,
you will not be burned up;
the flames will not consume you.
3 For I am the Lord, your God,
the Holy One of Israel, your Savior. Isaiah 43:1-3

Saturday, May 30, 2015

"I have fought the good fight, I have finished the race, I have kept the faith." 2 Timothy 4:7

"I have fought the good fight, I have finished the race, I have kept the faith." 2 Timothy 4:7

This morning, Jessica finished her fight here on Earth.  She was at home, and surrounded by family and friends.

Thank you all for your love and support these past two years.  Please continue to keep Jason, Savannah, and Ella in your prayers.

Arrangements are as follows:

Visitation will be Sunday, May 31, 2015 from 4pm-8pm at Mountville United Methodist Church
Funeral will be Monday, June 1, 2015 at 3pm at Mountville United Methodist Church.

Mountville United Methodist Church is located at 4563 Greenville Road, LaGrange, GA 30241.

Flowers may be sent to the Newsome home.

As a memorial for Jessica, a college tuition fund has been set up for the girls.  For more information, please contact the family.

1 comment:

  1. I’m much pleased with your good work. you have good knowledge for article writing and this article is amazing. I am waiting for your next article…. Thank you so much
    vg247 news|gamesbx news

    ReplyDelete